To learn more about registration and voting, click to download Your Voice Your Vote 2019
For a list of contact information for elected officials, click Send A Message 2019-2020
to validate or update your voter registration.
Consult Election Calendar 2019
for a list of the most significant deadlines of the 2019 election season.
For the November 2018 Election Results
, visit the Office of the Secretary of State.
Voting and Ballots
ALL REGISTERED VOTERS WILL RECEIVE A BALLOT IN THE MAIL
- Voters may complete the ballot and return it by mail, or take it to a drop-off location
- A mail ballot must be received by the county clerk no later than 7 PM on Election Day
Voter Service and Polling Centers are located in each county to provide election services.
- Voter registration at any time up to and including Election Day
- Voters may change their address if registered elsewhere in Colorado
- Voters may drop off their completed ballot
- Voters may surrender their mail ballot and cast their vote in person
Voter Service and Polling Centers will be open at least 10 days before the Primary Election and at least 15 days prior to the General Election.
To vote in person, a voter must show an acceptable form of ID. When voting for the first time by mail, a voter may be required to send a copy of an acceptable form of ID.
For more information, visit the website of the Colorado Secretary of State or your County Clerk.