Registering for the first time in Colorado
Up to 22 days prior to the election
Up to 8 days prior to the Election
- Register by mail
- Register through a Driver’s License Examination Facility
- Register through a Voter Registration Drive (VRD)
In-Person at any time during which registration is permitted including Election Day
- State of Colorado online voter registration site
Change of Address for voters registered in Colorado
- In-person at your County Clerk’s office
- In-person at a Voter Service Center in your County
- By mail with a letter or a form furnished by the County Clerk and received no later than the 8th day before the election
- State of Colorado On-line Voter Registration System by the 8th day before the election
- In-person at any time during which registration is permitted including Election Day
- Appear in-person at any time when open, including on Election Day, at your County Clerk’s Office, or a Voter Service and Polling Center in your county of residence.
Voters may check their registration at www.votecolorado.org
Mail-in forms are available at government offices, libraries and registration drives sponsored by groups and employers. Forms may also be accessed on the websites for the Secretary of State, County Clerks, or League of Women Voters of Colorado. Download yours now
(via SoS site).
Colorado Online Voter Registration
Online Voter Registration
is possible if your signature is on record with a Colorado Government agency such as driver’s license, Colorado I.D. card, Medicaid, etc.